Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

zwani.com myspace graphic commentsBirthday Graphics

Happy Valentines Day!
This is a really special day in my family as it is also my dear mothers birthday! Happy birthday mom! Thank you for all your unconditional love and inspiring me to LOVE vintage! My mom is a beautiful seamstress and also creates some beautiful projects using ribbon work! Here are just a few that she has made for me. It really is amazing to me what 73 year old arthritic hands can do! These will be heirlooms and I will cherish them forever! If you are ever in Wichita, Kansas you must stop by Attic Heirlooms and visit with Julie (the owner). She teaches fabulous classes on ribbon work using her own original designs! This is where my mom gets all of her projects. Julie is another talented lady!

3 comments:

Marie De Marco said...

hi
i've stopped by your web site from time to time over the past few months. i enjoy it, glad you have a blog. please stop by my blog and say hi.
marie

{oc cottage} said...

What lovely creations!!

M ^..^

Sherry Williams said...

oh my goodness, Michelle! Your mom is so very talented! I love, love, love the ribbon roses she makes for you! They are so beautiful and such treasures for you. The dress form is very pretty!
Sherry